on the organization of the study of work by students of higher educational institutions in the organs and institutions of justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Chapter I. General Rules
1. This Regulation was developed in the framework of the execution of resolutions No. PP-1990 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures to further improve the system of training legal personnel” dated June 28, 2013 and No. DP-2932 “On measures to fundamentally improve and improve the effectiveness of the system of personnel training Tashkent State Law University "dated April 28, 2017.
2. This Regulation determines the order of study by students of higher educational institutions for the training of legal personnel in the specialty “jurisprudence” (hereinafter referred to as higher educational institutions) of work in bodies and institutions of justice in their free time.
3. The main objectives of the Regulations:
strengthening cooperation between the bodies and institutions of justice and higher education institutions in the field of training qualified personnel;
organization of study by students of higher educational institutions (hereinafter referred to as students) of work in bodies and institutions of justice;
providing a combination of theoretical knowledge of students and the practice of law.
4. Cooperation of bodies and institutions of justice with higher educational institutions is carried out on the basis of the principles of publicity, voluntariness, continuity and mutual interest.
5. In order to systematically organize and implement the study by students of work in the bodies and institutions of justice, a club is established that acts on a voluntary basis.
- in Uzbek by Latin graphics - “Adliya” talabalar klubi;
- in Russian - the students club "Justice";
- in English - “Justice” Students ’club.
Chapter I. Organization of the club activity
6. The general management of the club’s activities is carried out by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7. The personnel body of the club is the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the working body).
8. The club has its own emblem (logo), given in the appendix of this Regulation.
9. A higher education institution submits to the working body a list of undergraduate students (2-4 courses) and magistracies wishing to work further in the bodies and institutions of justice and the characteristics of these students.
10. Representatives of the working body conduct an interview with the listed students when other members of the bodies and institutions of justice are involved. During the interview, the level of knowledge and outlook of students is assessed, the students' personalities are studied according to the characteristics presented.
11. Admission of students to the club is carried out on the basis of a list compiled by the working body based on the results of the interview.
Students accepted as residents of the club are handed an icon displaying the club's emblem.
12. The working body of the resident group is divided into sectors, which in areas of specialization are attached to the bodies and institutions of justice.
13. In order to properly organize and coordinate the activities of club residents, a working group based on a list attaches to each sector a head of the sector — from among employees of justice institutions and institutions, a deputy head of the sector — from among representatives of the higher education institution and a leader from the sector — from residents of the sector.
14. The head of the sector organizes and coordinates the study by students of work in the bodies and institutions of justice, provides information to the relevant personnel agencies on the activities of the sector.
The deputy head of the sector ensures the timely admission of students to the bodies and institutions of justice, on a regular basis, provides the head of the sector with information about students studying work.
The leader of the sector ensures the organization of students in the period of study in the bodies and institutions of justice, promptly brings innovations related to the activities of the sector to students, assists the head of the sector and his deputy in the effective activity of the sector.
15. Residents of the club during the entire school year in their free time studying study work in the assigned bodies and institutions of justice.
16. Residents of the club:
participate in the implementation of a unified state policy in the areas of reliable protection of constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens, ensuring the priority of the law, the practical application of rule-making and law in state and public construction;
take part in the organization of the system analysis of the rule-making activities of the bodies of state power and administration, law-enforcement and controlling structures; carrying out a comprehensive examination of the conformity or draft laws adopted by them and other documents of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, legislative documents, goals and objectives of the reforms being carried out in the country, as well as the rules of legislative engineering; identifying rules and regulations that create conditions for the emergence of "white spots" in existing legislation, the formation of corruption in the system of state power and administration, the commission of other offenses; in the implementation of measures aimed at the comprehensive development of the institution of civil society and legal support of their active participation in protecting the rights and interests of various segments of the population, democratic renewal and modernization of the country,
study the level of ensuring the protection of human rights and freedoms enshrined in the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and international treaties,
the legality of the activities of non-governmental non-profit organizations, the processes of improving the organizational and legal foundations of these organizations, the system monitoring of compliance with the requirements of legislative documents of international and foreign non-governmental non-profit organizations registered in our country.
Take part in the effective coordination of the work on legal propaganda and enlightenment of state organizations and public associations, aimed at raising the legal awareness, legal culture of society and strengthening the rule of law;
take part in improving the process of state regulation of the system aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the activities of the notary and other structures for the provision of legal services to individuals and legal entities;
together with the relevant state bodies in the field of international legal relations, participate in ensuring effective legal protection of the interests of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
17. Residents of the club are strictly prohibited to carry out actions prohibited by legislative documents, to disclose related to the service and other information.
18. At the end of the year, the level of study by residents of a club of work in bodies and institutions of justice may be noted in bodies and institutions at their place of residence.
The annual report is prepared by the working body and is provided to the resident of the club and to the personnel department of the relevant body and institution of justice.
During this period, the organization of the activities of residents of the club are engaged in the relevant personnel departments.
19. Residents of the club have the right to:
with the permission of the head of the club to receive relevant information in the bodies and institutions of justice;
have information about the activities of the club;
take part in contests and sports competitions organized within the club.
residents of the club have other rights provided by the activities of the club.
20. Residents of the club must:
study the work in the bodies and institutions of justice throughout the school year;
in the period of study of work, follow the instructions of the sector head and his deputy;
observe the rules of internal order in the bodies and institutions of justice;
during the study period, observe the established restrictions related to the behavior of employees of the bodies and institutions of justice in society.
other obligations stipulated by the activities of the club may be imposed on residents of the club.
A student accepted into the ranks of the residents of the club gives a receipt for familiarization with the duties assigned to him.
21. Residents of the club, while studying work in bodies and institutions of justice with their exemplary behavior and knowledge, served as an example to other residents of the club can be encouraged by the Ministers of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of Karakalpakstan, heads of justice departments of the city of Tashkent and regions, directors of the Republican Center of Forensic Examination named after X. Suleymanov at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Agency of Public Services at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The basis for the promotion is a joint presentation of the head of the relevant sector and personnel department employees. The form of encouragement is an announcement of gratitude, the document on which is presented to the resident of the club.
22. The head of the sector has the right to reprimand the resident of the club in cases where the resident of the club:
during the school year without a valid reason, more than a week does not visit the relevant authority or institution of justice;
does not fulfill the duties assigned to him;
coolly refers to the implementation of tasks scheduled for the period of study of work in the bodies and institutions of justice;
lose the club badge;
commits an administrative offense.
The expiration date is two months.
The reprimand is issued by the head in the form of a certificate to the relevant personnel department, the resident of the club becomes acquainted with the content of the certificate, then the certificate is submitted to the personnel department. At the end of each month, an employee of the personnel department submits a certificate of the club resident to the working body.
23. Students are excluded from the group of residents in the following cases:
at their own request on the basis of the submitted application;
in connection with the graduation from the university;
in connection with the expulsion of students and in obtaining academic leave;
upon receipt of two reprimands within two months;
when disclosing information about the service in the course of studying the work in the bodies and institutions of justice and other information;
due to health conditions;
in other cases stipulated by law.
On the withdrawal of a student from the club’s resident composition, the sector head presents a certificate to the relevant personnel department. After coordination, the personnel departments contact the working body with a question about the student’s withdrawal from the composition of the club’s residents. The withdrawal of a student from the composition of the residents of the club is carried out on the basis of a list drawn up by the working body.
24. A student withdrawn from the membership of the club’s residents returns the club badge to the working body.
25. The elimination of cases that served as the basis for the withdrawal of a student from the composition of residents (restoration of health, restoration in the ranks of students, making a statement of acceptance into the composition of residents of the club, etc.) may serve as a basis for acceptance into the composition of residents of the club.
A student withdrawn from the resident club for violation of the requirements of this Regulation may be re-admitted to the club after at least six months.
Chapter III Final rules
26. The activities of the club’s residents within the framework of the club do not relieve them of their duties as part of the educational process in higher education.
27. In the bodies and institutions of justice is a private matter (lens) of the residents of the club.
28. The activities of students in the club are taken into account when taking them to work in the bodies and institutions of justice.